Health Safety Statement
- This is a statement of the general Health and Safety policy for Martlesham Bowls Club.
- Overall and final responsibility for Health and Safety is P. Gorham (Chairman).
- Day to Day responsibility is delegated to M. Rodwell (Safety Representative)
Health & Safety Policy:
- Undertake regular, recorded risk assessments of our premises and all our activities.
- Create a safe environment by putting measures in place identified by the assessment.
- Ensure members are given appropriate training when required.
- Ensure all members are aware and understand our Health and Safety Policy.
- Members and visitors are expected to take reasonable care of their own Health & Safety and that of others who may be affected by what they do.